Parkside Advisors’ managing principals have almost 50 years of combined experience in investment management, financial planning, tax strategy and corporate finance. Charlie Benziger and Audrey Grubman merged their legacy firms in 2018 to enhance and expand service and investment offerings for their clients and to manage the combined firm’s overall growth. Today, Parkside Advisors is a full-service investment advisor with offices in Berkeley and San Francisco managing over $500 million of client assets.
We work closely with a variety of clients, including:
- Corporate executives
- Business owners and partnership members
- Service professionals, including doctors, lawyers and consultants
- Employees with stock options, RSUs and other equity compensation arrangements
- Artists and entertainment professionals
- Couples and individuals preparing for, or in retirement
- Individuals experiencing significant personal change, such as divorce or generational inheritance
These clients have a shared common need: a financial advisor with professional insight and experience, performing as their trusted fiduciary with their best interests in mind. We provide a uniquely integrated offering of financial planning, investment management and tax planning tailored to client goals. This integrated planning approach, emphasizing tax strategy along with expense minimization through our investment strategy, makes for a prudent and efficient path to long-term, compounded asset growth.