We work closely with a variety of professionals and individuals and their families, across the United States, including:
- Corporate executives
- Business owners and partnership members
- Service professionals, including doctors, lawyers and consultants
- Employees with stock option, RSUs and other equity compensation arrangements
- Artists and entertainment professionals
- Couples and individuals preparing for, or in, retirement
- Individuals experiencing significant personal change, such as divorce or generational inheritance
These clients have a shared common need: financial advisors who are their trusted fiduciaries holding their best interests in mind, and providing a uniquely integrated offering of financial planning, investment management and strategic tax planning tailored for their goals.
We typically work with clients with investment assets of $2.0 million or more, although we begin working with some clients at lower asset levels - for example, when assets include private company equity and options, private partnerships, or other investments prior to a liquidity event.