Excellent staff is the key to our ongoing success. We’re always interested in meeting CPA, CFA and CFP® professionals who are productive, tech-savvy, creative, reliable and ambitious. We encourage you to connect with us if you are interested in possible future employment with our firm.
A few logistical things to know if you’re considering pursuing a career with Parkside Advisors:
- We are a growing, team-oriented wealth management firm managing over $400 million of client assets.
- We provide integrated wealth management services: investment management, financial planning and tax strategy.
- We’re intentionally a boutique firm, with an aim of providing the highest levels of service, much of it customized, to our clients for the fees they pay us.
- We offer paid vacation, market holidays and sick leave; a 401(k) plan; medical and dental insurance; and reimbursement for professional development and credentialing.
- We have offices in both downtown Berkeley and in the Presidio Heights neighborhood of San Francisco.
Minimum qualifications for employment are:
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum 3.4 GPA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce accurate work and prioritize time
- Ability to take initiative and follow through
- High proficiency in Word and Excel
- Experience with a CRM
- Quick adopter of IT
We encourage you to send us your CV if you are interested in working at Parkside Advisors.